Most Recent Update:
- From February 21st to 24th, 2017 she attended the 13th Science Congress of India's National Academy of Agricultural Sciences (NAAS) in Bengaluru to give a plenary address on "Doubling Farmers' Incomes under Climate Change" and to receive NAAS's prestigious B.P. Pal award, given for the first time to a social scientist and to a woman, for her contributions to agricultural development.
- From April 6th to April 13th 2017 she visited University of Nebraska, Lincoln, Nebraska, where she delivered the annual Filley Gary lecture on "Incentives and Rewards in a Rapidly Changing Global Environment", to participate in the annual Water for Food Conference and serve on the External Advisory Panel.
- On April 24th and 25th she attended the annual board meeting of 3IE (International Initiative on Independent Evaluation) in Washington, D.C., as a member of the Board of Commissioners.
- On May 2nd she will deliver a keynote address on Forests' contribution to SDG 1 at the UNFF meeting in New York from May 1st to May 5th, 2017.
- On May 11th and 12th, 2017 she will be part of a high level panel for a 2 days meeting in Geneva on 11th and 12th May 2017 to discuss the draft external assessment to provide WHO with few strategic recommendations to strengthen its evaluation function.